The senior Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for retail and B2B activities for IAMRUNBOX.
We are looking for a driven individual with ongoing commercial profile and entrepreneurial spirit. Given freedom and creative flexibility, the ideal candidate will secure new business and help drive company growth for a new business initiative around sport, lifestyle fashion, and travel in the retail and B2B space. The main focus will be on acquiring new accounts as well as developing existing customers both in the Nordic region and internationally. We believe in an environment that values performance and offers unlimited opportunities based on results.
Your responsibilities are:
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting product
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets
- 3-5 years of experience within sport or fashion retail
- Fluent in Swedish, English, and preferably German or Danish
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- IT skills and numerical skills
- B-category driving license.
We aspire to be a spark of active change in people’s everyday lives. Inspiring more people to choose long-term goals, no quick fixes, instant abs, or pills. Healthier ways of commuting by providing products that can make your active lifestyle more efficient is how we believe real progress is made.
How do we support that? We create functional products that enable smart packing. You don’t need a whole fume-puking vehicle to transport your computer, right? Choose your shoes. Minimalise your life.
Run Commuting is a growing global trend and a movement that will change the way we move around in our busy daily lives. We aim to lead this movement by creating a global community that is continuously supporting those who choose to start running towards a healthier and more sustainable future.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE
As opposed to the regular 9-5 job, we at IAMRUNBOX believe in a flexible and different way of working. Result-driven rather than time-focused.
You will work from our office located in the heart of Lund. Mixing business with pleasures such as our holy After Works, Monday Fun Runs, and Friday Padel. We believe in balance, taking time out of the office to gain perspective and find inspiration.
The Sales Manager has autonomy in both decision making as well as problem-solving. Due to your high level of expertise, you are offered independence and trust along with the opportunity to create valuable long-lasting relationships.
What characterizes this position are the opportunities to interact, to impact the big picture, and the future of IAMRUNBOX as a brand. This is not a stationary role, it offers a varied work environment and welcomes mobility.
Although you will experience freedom and independence in your role as our new Sales Manager, you will also have the pleasure of working with a winning team in a dynamic environment.
- Last day to apply: 30th of September
- The recruitment process will be ongoing during the application period.
- Start: As soon as possible
Apply by sending your resume and motivational letter to: email@example.com